Monday, February 4, 2008

sick, sick, sick

GREAT! Now baby princess is sick too! I had to take her to the doctor yesterday and she has an ear infection and bronchitis! I was hoping that big girl princess would be able to get back to school today, but last night she had a fever of 100 degress, so I kept her at home today so that she can get all better! I really feel like I am putting in triple shifts here. AND, when BGP got up this morning she had a very low fever of 99ish, which she can go to school as long as it's below 100, well it was back this afternoon and she has been sleeping in her bed with the humidifyer going. Baby Princess hasn't really had a fever, just the cough. All I want is for things to get back to normal, and I would just like to run, run, run around the track at the gym! I can't believe how much I miss it!

P.S. if this post seemed broken somehow, it's because I did half this morning and half this afternoon.

and another thing, tomorrow is Super Tuesday, so I will take the kids with me to vote, even if they are feverish and sick!!! I know, I'm totally mom of the year, right?

1 comment:

Kim said...

hope your princesses are feeling better!