Thursday, January 31, 2008

sickness has entered our home

I feel like such a fat ass! I haven't been to the gym for most of the week, I went Monday and had a good workout, but chose to not go on Tuesday, just because I didn't want to. I didn't go yesterday, Wednesday, because I took Baby Princess to the library. Well, after the library, Little Red's momma and I had Mexican for lunch (YUM!), and after lunch we said, "oh, we'll work this off at the gym tomorrow..." Upon driving away from the delicious Mexican restaurant, and on my way home, I got a call from Big-Girl Princess's school nurse who tells me that BGP isn't feeling well, and even though her temp isn't the 100 degrees it has to be to go home, it is still 99.8. I told the nurse, "I'm on my way there to pick her up!" Later in the evening I learn through husband that she went to the nurse's office after PE, so she probably had the headache and was overheated because she didn't drink enough water. Bonus, I can still go to the gym, right? NO! BGP woke up today with a fever of 100.1 degrees, so she must stay home. The fever broke later this morning, but after her nap the fever resurfaced. So now, I will not be going to the gym tomorrow either, hopefully Baby Princess won't get sick so I can at least be a gym diva next week.

A good thing though, they both took a nap this afternoon. :)

1 comment:

snaphappy said...

Every time I get back into my regular routine at the gym, that happens to our family, too.

Hoping everyone gets and stays healthy at your house!