Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Reality TV

okay, I'm an addict! I LOVE IT, and that may be a bad thing because I will watch the reruns, you know, the ones they reshow on Bravo or MTV? while we are on that topic, btw...

Road Rules/Real World - Gauntlet III, um, okay, I guess it's all about the hook-ups now. They all have known each other or about each other for like 20 years now. How old is Beth? She's got to be about 40, right? But, let's get back to the hook-ups, one of the rookies, Brooke, decides that men are all wrong for her because she has been hurt too many times, so she gets together with Evelyn, from the other team, the veterans. This is such a disaster from my place on the sofa watching, and not even knowing these people. Evelyn is a lesbian and she says that she is falling more and more for Brooke the more she gets to know her. Brooke, however is not a lesbian and gets kicked off or loses and has to leave the show and upon her exit on the fly interview she says that she appreciates all the time she had with Evelyn because now she thinks that she can start up a relationship with the right man! WTF?!?! My heart breaks for Evelyn, and I just want to punch Brooke! What a bitch!

Survivor - Fans vs. Favorites, this one is still pretty new, only one showing so far, but James has the best body I have ever seen.

Project Runway - this is the first season I have watched, and I am so glad that I do! I can't believe that I wasn't hooked before, fashion design, for a show - what a concept! Anyway, my favorite is Christian, and I hope he continues to do well. I also like Chris March and when they were paired up for that challenge and won, I was cheering out loud for them. They rock the house!

American Idol - yes I'm still watching this show. And do you know who my favorites are this year? The guy from Australia and the girl from Ireland, yes, I like the two un-Americans, but I guess they have work visas or something and aren't illegal, can you imagine?

I don't get into the dating shows for reality, I have watched them before, but I find them pretty sad. Are they supposed to be meeting their mate for life? Now, I'm not judging because as some of you know, I met my husband in a bar, but I really can't imagine competing for him on some kind of game show. Bret Micheals has his show and is he looking for a wife? I really can't stomach that, because girls seriously, do you even know where that thing has been? I have met Bret Micheals back stage though, and he really is cute, and so sweet! I guess you can get caught up in the competion though, right?

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I never could understand the whole Bret Michaels as the BIG Prize thing. Now, if George Clooney were up for grabs, I'd be the first one in line!

Oops! I forgot I was married there for a second.