Saturday, January 26, 2008

Just to clear some stuff up...

I feel like I need to clear up something, people may ask, "Queen 'B'", wtf? She seems to think highly of herself... But, it is really my oldest princess told me a few months ago that she was a princess and so was her baby sister, so I told her that I wanted to be a princess too and she set me straight and said, "no mommy, you are the queen, and daddy's the king..." I always thought that was sweet, especially since we live so far from the royalty life.

I also need to clear up something about my king... The big reason why I don't mind my husband going out for drinks with his friends is that when he gets home he is sweet and wants to have sex. Well, last night he throws in some dirty talk and I just laughed, and laughed and he kept talking. Eventually, I had to move to the sofa because he was so drunk and silly I wasn't going to be sleeping there, and I need all the beauty sleep I can get.

Also, for some reason I was so unbelievably tired last night, I went to bed at like 8:30ish, read before going to sleep, but I was probably sleeping by 9ish, which is usually when I catch up on TiVoed reality shows that I may have recorded. I'm still a little tired this morning, maybe that little birthday party I threw, on Thursday, is still with me. I also wanted to add, good book club choice, Blue Momma! LOVE IT!!! I am hoping that I can finish it before the meeting.

Yesterday, I took the baby princess to a play date at Chuck E Cheese, and for those of you who have never been, it is definitely a tiring experience, especially when your kid starts to throw tantrums and I seriously was thinking about eating there, but we had to leave before we were able to order any food and even left before we could turn in the tickets we won! That's what you have to do though if the kids act up, just leave.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed the book too, though I've probably forgot most of it by now. Should read it again tomorrow, huh?

Punkin says that I am the queen, he is the king, and his daddy is the dragon! I always kind of like that.

Poodlehead said...

Hello Queen B - your royal subject reporting for duty!

Your comment didn't post on my blog btw. don't know why. I'm new at this!