Friday, January 18, 2008

snow?!?!

I think it won't snow tomorrow, but here are my reasons why it may:
  1. I have a little party planned for baby princess' birthday tomorrow and if it snows people can't go, because the city seriously shuts down when it does.
  2. I have already bought a cake and party favors.
  3. The weather people say it will snow, and sometimes they are right.
  4. I don't even have a full bottle of wine.

And here are my reasons of why it will NOT snow:

  1. I have enough bread and milk.
  2. Part of me wants it to so the two princesses can see it and play in it for the first time.
  3. The weather people say it will snow, and often they are wrong.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope your day wasn't ruined by the snow. We were to attend a party today and it was canceled. Punkin was not pleased. He was all ready for Pump It Up.

Give The Little Girl a hug from us!

Poodlehead said...

HAHAHA - NEVER have less than a full bottle of wine in your house. This snow will teach you! What would you do if I came to visit?