Thursday, January 17, 2008

cleaning and stuff

Okay, I have finally gotten my energy back!!!! It hit me yesterday, and with that I am cleaning like how I used to with detail, not just the surfaces. The house thanks me for it! With that said, I haven't been working out very much this week, except for Monday and Tuesday. I wonder though if the energy I have had these past two days is because I didn't work out, eeeek, I am already looking for excuses.

I am thinking with this new energy, I may start back on the South Beach Diet, I was on this before I was diagnosed, but have been reluctant to start again for some reason. It's that first two weeks that I am dreading of detox where I can have no sugar, no flour, no alcohol, no caffeine (except I still had my morning cup of coffee), and it seems like there was something else I couldn't have, oh yeah, no chocolate, so that means no sanity! I am thinking after my birthday because I want to serve alcohol at my party, but then there will be Valentine's Day, and then Mardi Gras, whatever, I may and I may not.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

South Beach would kill me. Though that body combat class today also made a pretty valiant attempt at my murder, too!!! You should come do it with us next week. If nothing else it would be good for a laugh!