Monday, January 21, 2008

For Random Mommy

Why do you blog? I started my first blog on myspace when I was going through b.c., and I started this more public blog because I wanted to jump on this mommy blog bandwagon and write about fun stuff in my life.

What was the first blog you ever read? I think it was this funny woman on iVillage who wrote about living in "the tiny kingdom", which I knew was Mtn. Brook, then I started reading mom blogs of women I know, but the funny thing is I always felt I was lurking until I started my own a week ago...

What was the first blog that had you hooked? Actually, the blog that hooked me was billville, written by a friend of mine from college. He doesn't write on it anymore, unless it is to give a book review.

Which blogger friend would you most like to meet in real person? I think I have met most of them in person. I will have to pay more attention to if I read any strangers' blogs though.

Which blog do you admire the most, why? Random Mommy's blog, she isn't afraid to say anything, and I appreciate her honesty, besides that she is very funny.

How different are you in real life than in your blog? I try to make my blogs sound more like my conversation because I kind of talk as I type, so I think I am just like myself in my blog.

How many blogs do you keep up with on a daily basis? Just my regulars, and I don't know how many that is, but I don't think everyone writes in them everyday.

1 comment:

*Yankee Belle* said...

Blogger now too eh?! I found you...