Thursday, August 27, 2009

stuff

I saw a bumper sticker yesterday, "the best stuff in life is not stuff." I saw this just after thinking that I was feeling so happy, just driving listening to the radio, and in a very very good mood. I saw this bumper sticker and it made me smile even more. I like thinking that it doesn't matter what I want, which seems to grow daily, it's what I have and how I am so grateful for the many blessings in my life. If we don't stop and enjoy life sometimes we could miss it.

4 comments:

Duble said...

you got me 49 cents by clicking on it, now if i can just get to 100 bucks i get something.

*Yankee Belle* said...

I was thinking the same thing the other day. =)

Becca said...

Duble, yeah I think I'm up to a dollar and some change now...

and YankeeBelle, I am really glad I saw that when I was so happy, all the stuff I want/need is just stuff, it's easy to remember that when I'm happy. Being poor sucks, but I can be poor and happy. :)

Seis said...

I feel the same way. I think alot of people need to realize that.