Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Just one of those days.

I don't know why, but for some reason today has been one of those days for me. It all started when I woke up, and everything has irritated me all day. I did feel a lot better though when I delivered dinner to I'm a Mom! and I saw her beautiful new babies.

I was also thinking about the old me. I used to be one of those kinds of people that would buy clothes to wear just for that season. I hated having anything over a year old to wear out or to work in. I look at myself now, and I wear sweats everyday! I seriously look like I'm in my tornado clothes. I was telling Little Red's Momma today that all I need is a camera crew to appear to my house to tape an interview and I look straight-up, well, I don't want to go there... I also wouldn't say I have let myself go, because I am working out very regularly and I have been much better about my diet since the whole cancer thing. I guess I am to the point now that I don't care what people think of me from what I look like.

2 comments:

Heather S. said...

Don't feel too bad. If anyone dropped in on me unexpectedly they would see me in a holey 10 year old t-shirt and gym shorts with paint on them.:0 When we reach our middle 30's is seems like what people think of us doesn't mean much anymore! Give yourself alot of credit for raising those 2 sweeties and for working out. I can't seem to stay motivated. Hope you feel better!

I'm a Mom!..? said...

I hear ya sister!! You saw me, yoga pants and a t shirt. My new clothing of choice. At least you are getting to the gym :o)

BTW - dinner was yumm-o, thank you!