Thursday, April 3, 2008

adventures with baby princess

Today I went to Target (probably my favorite store ever) to find some spring/summer clothes for Big Girl Princess. Baby Princess went with me and as I was looking at the clearance racks in BP's department I noticed that the Disney Princess pj's and nightgowns were strategically placed next to that clear. I noticed this because BP got the nightgown she wanted, The Little Mermaid. I really thought I could just fake it and then put it back later on when she wasn't paying attention. It didn't work out that way, she not only held on to it she also put it on over her dress while we were in the store. I got it off her, and explained that we need to wait until we buy it before we can wear it, and that seemed to work.

When we got home, Baby Princess found her new nightgown in the bag as I was unloading and putting stuff away, and put it on to wear for the rest of the day.

No comments: