Wednesday, April 16, 2008

the tooth fairy

Big Girl Princess has lost her two front teeth! I think she looks so cute without them.





Let me tell you about the tooth fairy... Usually, actually this has happened two or three times, BGP will wake up while I am exchanging money for the tooth, and it's no big deal because she is half asleep and doesn't remember the episode the next morning. Well, these last two teeth, husband has done the exchange, except he forgot that last one and a second after our alarm went off that morning he sat up suddenly with a gasp and said, "I forgot to do the tooth!" I asked him for a dollar and sneaked into BGPs room and made the exchange and got the hell out of there because she started to roll around in her bed. I made it!!! She didn't even get up until her alarm went off! I hope she doesn't know about me and her father being the tooth fairy because this would be a lot of work, our sneaking around if she is trying to humor us.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

LOL! This just goes to show why the "tooth fairy" is a woman. The men crack under the pressure.

Congratulations to Big Girl Princess!

J said...

Oh she looks SO cute!

I'm a Mom!..? said...

So cute! I remember those days