Thursday, June 19, 2008

UGH!!!

It is hard enough taking the kiddies out for a meal, but if I have dinner with someone whom I consider a super-mom, and her sister-in-law comes too, who is also super-mom, it is so much more difficult to have a child that will not sit down through a whole meal! I really enjoyed the company, and it was Mexican food, which is always good, I was just feeling a bit inadequate while Baby Princess wanted to scream, stand in her chair, sing the alphabet song, run around the table, UGH!
Big Girl Princess however, total angel. :)

4 comments:

random_mommy said...

oh dear god you think I'm a supermom!??! I'm telling my Husband, he'll get a giggle out of that!!

We are always more critical of our own kids... I was just impressed she knew the entire ABC song!!!

No worries, we had a great time!

Amber B. said...

Mine never sits still in restaurants, either. You are not alone!!

Hear Their Everywear said...

I was going to say that the "Super mom" was probably not that great, but since it was Random Mommy... I would have been intimidated too! LOL

I am sure your little princess was not that bad... it is always worse than you think!

Seis said...

Oh, I thought you were talking about me, because my children never misbehave.