Wednesday, January 28, 2009

the new me

I have been working on myself, making myself a beautiful person starting with the inside. I feel empowered doing this. I love how I feel after I run, I feel good not getting involved if it doesn't involve me, and I'm very excited to start knitting on Saturday! :) I am glad I made that list of New Years resolutions, I never would have thought how much of an impact it has on me. I have also decided that my blog has become a pretty negative place, which is no fun for me or the reader. I want to use my blog for good, make this a fun thing to read in the afternoon, or early morning, or whenever. I don't know when others do their computer time, for me it's spread out through the day - Mama needs a break!

3 comments:

Duble said...

I was teasing about the marathon guy. I know I feel tons better after I exercise. I should do it more.
We should all do it more.

Nicole said...

Good for you! Make 2009 your year.

*Yankee Belle* said...

Go back to bed! Blogging at 5 am - sheesh. ;)