Thursday, May 15, 2008

Look at me!

I feel so good! I was thinking about this today during my morning run. Let's take a minute to look back at how much last year sucked for me, really it started in October 2006 when I was diagnosed with breast cancer, but I prevailed! I survived! I was remembering how I couldn't run during and soon after my chemo treatments and now look at me! I'm off running 2 miles at a time, and then walking another 2, just so that I can finish up my hour. I realized today that I need to be more proud of myself, it did suck to have go through all that, but look at me now!

5 comments:

random_mommy said...

I'm impressed!! I doubt I could do 1/2 a mile, much less 4!!

J said...

We couldn't be happier for you!

I'm a Mom!..? said...

You go girl!!!

Heather S. said...

Queen B is my "shero"!! :)

Kelly said...

This post deserves a Z-SNAP!

Snap! Snap! Snap! (You can't see me, but I'm making a Z-gesture as I snap.)

Good for you!