Thursday, March 6, 2008

Remembering 9th Grade

A friend posted this on his blog and he and I went to highschool together, even though we weren't really friends, we ran around in the same circles. Anyway, I have been hit, do with it what you want.

Let's see how much you remember--

--Who was your best friend? Brione Berneche

--Who did you go out with? I don't think I went out with anyone until I got to high school. I remember my first kiss being in the 9th grade, but I didn't know I was supposed to open my mouth.

--Did you have a crush on anyone? There were like 4 or 5 guys in my class in the 9th grade, so no. But, maybe I liked a few guys that I didn't really know that went to the public jr. high school.

--Did you buy your lunch?everyday in the school cafeteria.

--Did you skip?
not in 9th grade.

--Did you get suspended/expelled?
no.

--What was your favorite class?
probably English by Mrs. Barnes, or either Music or Art both taught by the very talented Sr. Shirley.

--What was your mascot? IRISH! which I guess is a little man, whatever that little Notre Dame guy is.

--Did you go to the dances? yes, I think we had about 3 the whole year.

--If you could go back would you?uh, no.

--Where did you sit at lunch? we all had to sit with our classes at that school, we were in the same class together from Pre-K up, except for me it was 2nd grade up because I moved there from the public school, where I went in 1st grade. And I wasn't even in Utah before then.

--Who was your science teacher?
Sr. Ellen? or Helen? I can't remember her name but she was pretty bitchy.

--Who was your English teacher? Mrs. Barnes, love her.

--Who was your history teacher? Mr. Hanson, he never smelled like he showered. But I remember he was very smart, and funny.

--Who was your math teacher? I had to be in the geometry class with Sr. Shirley, even though I was taking Algebra, I have no idea why, something to do with my head injury, I'm sure.

--Did you think you were cool? I was cool.

--Describe your outfits in ninth grade? Uniforms, maroon and grey plaid skirts with white collared shirt and maroon sweater, vest or long-sleeved - our choice. On a side-note, these uniforms are featured in Outkast's video "Hey Yeah!"

--Who was your favorite teacher? Probably Mrs. Barnes, I'm still in touch with her.

--What was your most memorable moment? That I was class President.

--What were your least favorite memories? I can't recall any particular one, but I remember HATING my typing class, it was very hard for me.

--What was your best accomplishment? passing.

--What action do you regret the most? I didn't really stick up for myself througout school, I think that is my biggest regret.

--What did you spend the most time doing on weekends? Probably swimming, I was very much into that as a kid.

--Did you make any lifelong friendships? I'm still friends with Brione, but she and I have been friends since the 2nd grade. I'm also great friends with Tracy and Kerri, whom were both in my 9th grade class.

No comments: