Tuesday, March 4, 2008

on that whole potty training thing

I need to just get off my ass and quit being so lazy about this whole potty training thing. Baby Princess is ready and there are those little signs that tell me so, the latest one should have gotten me the first time, but I had this whole stomach bug thing, anyway enough excuses, I'll just get right to the story. This past week baby princess has had trouble going right to sleep at nap time and I will eventually go in there to see what the big deal is and she is naked from waist down and has peed (and sometimes pooped) in bed with the already wet pamper on the floor. Am I that much of an idiot? Isn't it obvious? Take her to the potty first, then put her in bed!!! That way I don't have to change her sheets and her clothes and then put her back in bed! I'm hoping to get this right by next week.

No comments: