Wednesday, September 30, 2009

from the mouths of babes...

I got Little Princess's laundry out of her room, and she was sitting on the floor with her head down, like she was sad about something, so I pressed, "what's wrong?" and got no response, then finally I asked, "did Molly-Face say something ugly?" to which she nodded her head, and I asked, "what did Molly-Face say?" and she lifted her head looked at me and said, "shit." I told her that Molly-Face can go home now, because we don't need to say words like that here.

For those of you that may not know, Molly-Face is one of her imaginary friends.

3 comments:

*Yankee Belle* said...

That is my kind of imaginary friend! A rebel!!! ;)

*Yankee Belle* said...

Shit.

Laura said...

Nice! Anna Kate used to say that when she dropped something - wonder where she got that from? :-)