Thursday, October 16, 2008

Halloween stuff

Supper club this weekend has a Halloween theme, and I have to figure out how to word something that I can bring so that it sounds spooky or halloweenish. Let me just say, I don't know how to do that without it sounding like something no one would want to touch, let alone eat! Bloody Mary, I can do, but I didn't make up that name. Hopefully people will understand and hope that I'm not being unfestive.

Speaking of Halloween, I got the Princess' costumes, and look how cute they are!



I won the choice and they will both be dressed like princesses, and not like some slutty Hollywood starlet. Sorry, I know that's harsh, but I really don't get dressing your child up like that!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

My Halloween party "go to" is green jello shots with plastic eyeballs floating inside.

Always a hit!