Thursday, October 2, 2008

Facebook is my friend

Sad, but true. Facebook and I have regular contact all day long. We hit each other with little zingers and wink at each other, just to make sure we know that it was just a joke, we play games throughout the day. I have even been so involved in my friendship with Facebook that I have neglected what I should be doing, like cleaning the house, cooking meals for my family, you know the mom stuff. Of course, my friendship with Facebook is still more healthy than my friendship with Plurk was. I had to end all ties with Plurk, I don't even peek in on him anymore...

I will not end my Facebook ties, I'm much too involved now. :) And to tell you the truth, I'm a good friend to have, I can give support when needed, Facebook I will help, Plurk, I can not. Facebook still allows me to get things done, even if a little later than I meant to, but it gets done, Plurk kept me from getting a lot done, I'm guessing that is what an unhealthy relationship is like.

No comments: