Monday, August 16, 2010

School has started!

oh wow, it's been awhile... Big Princess started school last week and she has been taken to school every morning by the new girl (Princess S) that moved in across the street. I'm glad BP has a close friend that lives so close, and that she was able to show PS the ropes of this new school. They were so cute leaving their first day, which was last week, and I am the procrastinator that is writing about it now, sorry I have just neglected this blog for awhile. I hope to be a better, more frequent writer in the coming days/weeks/months.

Princess S's mom (Queen A) took a cute picture of PS and BP's first day of school.
Thank you Queen A.




I need to remember to get a photo of Little Princess in a couple of weeks, that's when she starts school. :)

1 comment:

Duble said...

sINCE SCHOOL has started, perhaps you can update more regular like.