Tuesday, January 12, 2010

dolls' names

Little Princess has shown me a bunch of pictures of the dolls she wants for her birthday. I wanted to share them, because in my opinion, they sound like strippers'
names.

Strawberry Shani Fraise
Beautiful Bride Becky
Ashlyn Amethyst
Mint Chip Madison
Red Velvet Vaneta
Raspberry Tea Renee
Twirling Tanya
Change Purse Chandra
Lil' Bride Lacey
Caley of the Caribbean
Blushing Bride Blaise
Pavi of the Pacific
Open Toe Tamara

I'm a little scared. Their French names are listed after their names in English, but I think these names that I have shown are enough to get the picture, right?

4 comments:

Heather S. said...

Change Purse Chandra would be a really good stripper name. haha!

Kim said...

LOVE IT!!

Duble said...

Twirling Tanya
Seriously what else could that be? Does she come with a pole?

*Yankee Belle* said...

Still lol!!!