Friday, November 13, 2009

It is about the experience.

I have found a great store, Aldi. I am very glad I was told about this great find, the milk is $1.49 per gallon, and they have a lot of other things there, including toys, interiors, and of course groceries. The store is pretty small, so once you get past that, it's awesome. I also appreciate that you have to buy the bags to put your groceries in, because that way I remember to bring my own. Also, you have to pay a quarter to get a cart out of the cart area, but once you put it back, you get your quarter back. I think this is great idea because there aren't carts left all over the parking lot, like at other stores. I drove home from shopping at this store today, just feeling so good about my whole experience there. :) Great smiles too because I got a chuck roast there for only $7.68, and it is cooking in the crock pot, I love crock pot days. :)

1 comment:

Duble said...

I love me some crock pot too.

It was cold and snowy here all weekend, and i stew. I love me some stew and snow.