Sunday, October 4, 2009

so I pray...

and I let everything go to God. I deleted a post I made that was highly negative, and unnecessary. I, on impulse, said OMFG on some poll, and I have asked for forgiveness on that. The god I believe in forgives me, forgives all sin. I don't need to be judged by other people who may like to think they are higher on some totem pole of whom God loves because they may think they live their life with no sin. One thing that I am sure of, we are all with sin, and I believe that we are all forgiven. I believe in the Trinity, and with that, I am forgiven of my sin. I pray about it, and I let God take care of it from there. I don't need added stress in my life, and I know God doesn't want me to have it either.

Does that answer your question Anonymous? LEAVE ME ALONE! Please!

No comments: